Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: c

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 09:51:03 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: c
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

On Wed, 22 Jun 1994, Richard Caldwell x2206 wrote:

> In article <9406221049.AA19562@mhost.ida.his.se>, i23mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen) writes:

> > >42
> >
> > When I read this I got this kind of wierd feeling I missed something...
> > Since it's obviously the answer to a question, I wonder: What was the
> > Question???
>
> The question was: What is the meaning of life, the universe and
> everything.

Nope. Wasn't that. That's 63.

scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us == Stuart Castergine                   ---
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people....       |/
To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave |\
them." -- George Mason, Virginia Ratification Convention, 1788