Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Can You Identify This Interview?

From: Gary Moore <gmoore@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 1994 07:06:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Can You Identify This Interview?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

On 15 Jun 1994, K8BUSHFAN wrote:

> I have the interview picuture disk that you are referring to.  There
> are two interviews on the disk.  The first is when The Dreaming was
> released and the second is when The Hounds of Love was released.  I
> found the information pretty good, although the sound quality on The
> Dreaming is sort of annoying because I think it was done at a
> restaraunt and you can hear people chattering and clanging things in
> the background.

I have this.  On my disk it's supposed to be the BakTobak label--there's
even a catlogue number  It's in one of those slim jewel cases.  The
picture on the front seems like it must've been shot around The
Dreaming.  At least, that's what I remember--it's at home and I'm at
work.

It does seem like it would have to be a restaurant.

 magritte@goren.u.washington.edu
 gmoore@u.washington.edu                 VISUALIZE QUOTING ONLY THE
 surreal@eskimo.com                      RELEVANT PART OF A MESSAGE