Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Can You Identify This Interview?

From: k8bushfan@aol.com (K8BUSHFAN)
Date: 15 Jun 1994 23:26:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Can You Identify This Interview?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

In article <01HDL0ZKVT1U90PD8M@delphi.com>, METH@delphi.com
(Suspended In Duct Tape) writes:

I was in a record store the other day (Cheap Thrills in New
Brunswick, NJ,
if anybody's keeping score) and found a CD with a weird HoL-era
picture of Kate on one side saying, "Limited EditioInterview Picture
Disc" and the
cover of the "Rubberband Girl" single on the other.  There was no
indication anywhere of who produced it or where it came from.  The
clerk at the counter, who was clueless, was shocked to learn it
wasn't an official release.

I have the interview picuture disk that you are referring to.  There
are two interviews on the disk.  The first is when The Dreaming was
released and the second is when The Hounds of Love was released.  I
found the information pretty good, although the sound quality on The
Dreaming is sort of annoying because I think it was done at a
restaraunt and you can hear people chattering and clanging things in
the background.

I have seen this disk sold seprate from Rubberband Girl.  Personally,
I say buy them and give the single to a friend!

KenH