Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK

From: a._michel@luberts.light.de (Armin Michel)
Date: Mon, 23 May 1994 22:16 +0200
Subject: Re: MisK
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Mike Gallaher wrote:

>   1) Who is Gaumont D'Olivera / <John?> Gidman, credited with bass on>
   RBG and drums or bass (depending on source) on BSL?

Where did you get the name of John GIDMAN? I own the German edition of TRS
(Printed in UK) and the name of the bass player credited is John GIBLIN.
This John Giblin also plays bass on The Sensual World, tracks
'Love And Anger', 'Deeper Understanding' and 'Rocket's Tail'.Why is
D'Olivera assumed to be Prince? Just because he is able to
play both bass and drums/percussion? How many strange anddifficult-to-play
instruments does Paddy Bush play? I guess the factof D'Olivera playing two
instruments on one album is overestimated.

Armin.

-"But just you wait and see - someone will come to help you."
  Kate Bush, Love And Anger                                  -

## CrossPoint v2.92 ##