Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Quiz question!

From: Andy Semple <mty027@cck.coventry.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 May 94 13:06:03 +0100
Subject: Quiz question!
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

I agree with what Chris says about being a Roy Harper fan,but I suspect
that PDFM thought people would associate the video to the song which
Roy supplied backing vocals to.There was as afr as I'm aware only one
Kate track which Roy Harper supplied backing vocals to and it was
released as a single.Also with regards to the duet,it does only appear
on the inner sleeve,and to my knowledge inner sleeves don't always
come with the record.For example in the uk you cant get Peter Gabriel's
first,second and fourth albums with inner sleeves on vinyl.The only way
a "new" fan can get lyrics is by having the CDs or going to a record
fair.The only reason why I knew the full title is because it was asked
at the last convention , so it stuck in my memory although I do have
the inner sleeve where its mentioned.The question could be seen as
unfair to some ,although in PDFM's defence you have to have questions
which separate the winners from the also-rans.
Andy Semple   mty027@uk.ac.cov.cck