Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TSF video, thanks, TLTCTC

From: YAMAMOTO Sozo <sozo@crl.mei.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 17 May 1994 10:28:32 +0900
Subject: Re: TSF video, thanks, TLTCTC
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: sozo@oak.crl.mei.co.jp

> A few weeks ago I had said that The Single File video was no longer
> in print, having been replaced by The Whole Story video. I was wrong,
> though I didn't realize it until we were in London. We found a copy
> of The Single File video in HMV on Oxford Street. They only had one,
> and we bought it, but it seems that it has been re-released as a
> "Music Club" ("A superb range of great value music videos") title.
> It's number is MC 2054, for those who might want to order it. (It's
> in PAL format)

I recently found a re-issue of TSF video in Tower Records in Osaka.
Its number is TT48-1256HI (Toshiba EMI), the price was, if I remember
correctly, 4,800 yen. Less than half the original issue.
The release date is not sure but I saw it in March.

 | Central Research Laboratories, Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. |
 +--- sozo@crl.mei.co.jp -- Phone:+81-7749-8-2531 -- FAX:+81-7749-8-2582 --+