Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Two dead horses and a live one

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 16 May 94 12:49:24 PDT
Subject: Two dead horses and a live one
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

First, a couple of old topics that haven't got much airtime lately:

o  Whatever happened to the Lovehounds CD ROM idea?  Now that I have
   access to one, I think it would be a GREAT idea, now that I've seen
   first-hand their potential.  (I always thought it was a GOOD idea,
   but now I realize it's a Tony-The-Tiger Grrreeeaaat! Idea)

o  How 'bout them Lovehounds T-shirts?  If RDT can be discussing their
   SECOND run of shirts, WE can AT LEAST be discussing our FIRST!  If
   we can have 'em by Katemas, so much the better!  (Too bad it's too
   late for the Con).

Speaking of Katemas, a NEW idea:

Does anyone know how many prints of The Line, The Cross, & The Curve
there are floating around?  Assuming it won't be on videotape by Katemas,
having a mass-screening all 'round the world would be a neat idea.  (Of
course, if it IS on tape by then, the point is moot...)

- Stev0 the the

"Show a little Devo" - rare Kate Bush & Mark Mothersbaugh duet