Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Alchemy

From: gmeij@psy.vu.nl (Gerard Meij)
Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 16:35:14 +0200
Subject: Alchemy
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

A few days ago I bought the CD singles Eat The Music and Moments of Pleassure. Both covered a song that was not on the album and as a real Kate-fan I just had to have them.
I was surprised by the song You want Alchemy. I think it is one of Kate's best songs and it is my opinion that this song should have been on the album The Red Shoes. It is better than Lily of Big Stripey Lie. Don't you agree?
It is a shame however that no lyrics are included with CD singles. Does anyone has the lyrics of You Want Alchemy?

				Gerard Meij
				gmeij@psy.vu.nl