Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Convention Quiz Questions

From: nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk
Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 14:24:09 +0000
Subject: Convention Quiz Questions
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Andy Semple asked me to post the list below of Convention questions to
this list as he is having trouble mailing out at the moment.

Andy remembered 19 of the questions and I have added the 20th and amended
the wording of some of the others - so unless we are both having memory
problems this should be pretty close to the list at the Convention.

So many thanks to Andy for putting these together - now you can all
play at home!!

Neil

---