Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Red Shoes on vinyl LP ...?

From: Gord Locke <glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 May 94 9:50:48 GMT-3:30
Subject: Red Shoes on vinyl LP ...?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (the rec.music.gaffa address)

I'm looking for TRS on LP (for no other reason than because I have all
the other albums in that format) -- how much should I expect to pay for
it?  Intergalactic Garage in the States says $18.99 US for the UK or
German import.  Could I possibly get it cheaper thru someone on this
mailing list?
--
Gord Locke | glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca | List-owner for blue-eyed-pop, the