Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: gtp10@cus.cam.ac.uk (Dr G.T. Parks)
Date: 16 May 1994 11:05:48 GMT
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
To: rec-music-gaffa@britain.eu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

mty027@cck.coventry.ac.uk (Andrew Semple) writes:

   I've been giving my brain a real going over to come up with roughly 19 of
   the questions.These are not in the same order and the wording maybe
   significantly different than PDFM's originals!!

   11)Name the track off Roy harper's album 'Unknown Soldier' which Kate
   duetted on?

I don't remember this being asked.

   15)Who originally wrote 'Lord Of The Reedy River'?

This was definitely "Who originally *performed* etc." It may of course be
the same answer.

   20)Which Big Country track did Kate appear on?(Again I'm not sure whether
   this was one of the questions!!)

Definitely not.

Geoff