Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Quiz questions

From: Andy Semple <mty027@cck.coventry.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 May 94 13:39:48 +0100
Subject: Quiz questions
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Thanks to Neil and Geoff for the corrections,although there was a
question to do with the duet between Kate and Roy Harper,they had a
very similar one at the last convention as well.The wording of the
questions was different as I didn't write them down at the time,its
difficult to remember them a week later.The Roy harper duet is one
question that I know was correctly answered by my team.
Andy Semple