Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Nettwerk BBS & Nettlist (Sarah M. related)

From: Nettwerk@mindlink.bc.ca (Nettwerk)
Date: Fri, 13 May 94 11:55:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Nettwerk BBS & Nettlist (Sarah M. related)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The Nettwerk BBS is Back!!!! The Nettlist is Back!!!!
Nettwerk artists such as: Sarah McLachlan, Rose Chronicles, Papa Brittle,
Delerium, Brainbox, Hilt, itch, Ginger, P.O.W.E.R., TearGarden,
Grassy Knoll, Single Gun Theory, Mystery Machine, Peace Love & Pitbulls.

Yes indeed. Those evil thieves couldn't keep us down. The equipment has
been replaced and the system is back up and running. Thank you all for your
letters of support. You are wonderful people!

The BBS is back at (604) 731-7007

But Nettlist WAS LOST! We lost our subscriber list.  If you were subscribed
you will have to resubscribe. Sorry!

* How do you subscribe?
Send e-mail to: Nettlist-Request@Nettwerk.wimsey.com
Place the word "SUBSCRIBE" in the message body.

* How do you unsubscribe? (Why? Don't you like it here?)
Send e-mail to: Nettlist-Request@Nettwerk.wimsey.com
Place the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the message body.

* How do I get involved? How do I send a message?
Send e-mail to: Nettlist@Nettwerk.wimsey.com

***Please note!! When you receive mailing list messages they will be
marked "FROM:" the original sender. DO NOT reply to the message as it will
only be sent to that person. Just one person! That's no good! Good e-mail
systems will let you reply to the "REPLY TO:" which is the nettlist
address.

ALL NETTLIST MESSAGES SHOULD BE SENT TO NETTLIST@NETTWERK.WIMSEY.COM

ALL SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE MESSAGES SEND TO
NETTLIST-REQUEST@NETTWERK.WIMSEY.COM

PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE YOU GET FROM THE NETTLIST!
ONLY SEND A MESSAGE TO OR REPLY TO THE NETTLIST IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO
SAY! HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ARE RECEIVING YOUR MESSAGES!

I'm very sorry I had to yell. But it is very important.

Thanks for listening.

Have a nice day,

Jay Sysop
Sysop@nettwerk.wimsey.com