Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in San Francisco

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 1994 10:49:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Katemas in San Francisco
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I would like to offer my apartment in San Francisco as the Bay Area
Katemas location this summer -- with one possible problem -- I will be
out of town from 7/22 through 8/1, and would therefore have to hold
Katemas on either July 16th (way early!) or August 6th (one week late).

I am planning to have mass quantities of consumables, door prizes (in
fact if you have some treats you'd like to bring and contribute please do
so), videos and laserdiscs (if IED will graciously bring his laserdisc
player) and hopefully reports on the convention, lots of magazines and
collectables for your intense scrutiny.

Oh, and of course, the best music in the world.

I would appreciate hearing from love-hounds what day might be better, 8/6
or 7/16, both Saturdays.

I'd also like the addresses of your non-online cohorts who can't be
reached by r.m.g.

I have a typical S.F. railroad car apt. on Ashbury between Haight and
Waller.  Terrible parking but close to Rough Trade Records, Reckless
Records, and a variety of shopping if you want to take a break during the
day.

Please e-mail me your preference at kln@crl.com.

Karen Newcombe  kln@crl.com