Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Quiz

From: gtp10@cus.cam.ac.uk (Dr G.T. Parks)
Date: 13 May 1994 11:12:13 GMT
Subject: Re: The Quiz
To: rec-music-gaffa@britain.eu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Peter Byrne Manchester writes:

   I know *I* don't have a list of the questions!  I was on the lh `B' team
   (Meredith Tarr, woj, Geoff Parks, me), and it was all we could do to come up
   with preliminary answers as Peter Fitzgerald-Morris read the 20 questions
   in a stately but nevertheless relentless way.

   ...  and it is an index to the confusion of our discussion as to how we
   should arrange ourselves that Geoff's and my recollections of who were on
   the `Love-Hounds B' team differ.

Peter, my apologies. How could I have forgotten you were on my team, especially
given how many answers you contributed! For the record, I now believe that
Love-Hounds B were officially yourself, myself, Alanna and Meredith. I think
woj declined to be in a team but then couldn't resist joining in. I'm sure
Mark was in LHB at some point, but perhaps not the final version.

Geoff