Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A convention question

From: Stephen Thomas <spt@cs.nott.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 May 94 10:50:53 GMT
Subject: Re: A convention question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: spt@cs.nott.ac.uk

In article <cs.57.2DD334DF@rl.ac.uk> cs@rl.ac.uk (Chris Stratford) writes:
>By the way, did anyone else think the music was just a touch too loud (and
>slightly distorted in places)?

I thought it was *much* too loud, a heavily distorted.  IMHO this was
the only thing that marred a wonderful day.  Apart from that, and
the food problems (which were not HG's fault), the day was very
well organised.  Thanks to all involved.

The highlight of the day, apart from when Kate made her appearance,
was when Del and Dave auctioned off all the stuff.  I kept thinking
what a wonderful used car salesman Del would make!

Keep well,

Stephen

--
| "I am here to drive you to the      | Dr Stephen Thomas---------------------|
|  border of insanity and take notes" | Computing Dept, Univ. of Nottingham   |