Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A convention question

From: cs@rl.ac.uk (Chris Stratford)
Date: Fri, 13 May 1994 08:05:51 GMT
Subject: A convention question
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@unixfe.rl.ac.uk

I've read the various reports of the convention, but nobody seems to have
mentioned the party/disco that was supposed to have been after the break
following the film.  Did eveyone else leave after the film (as I did) and did
I miss anything by doing so? (ok, if everyone did leave after the film, then
you wouldn't know either, but someone must have heard, surely).

By the way, did anyone else think the music was just a touch too loud (and
slightly distorted in places)?

    Chris.
 | Chris Stratford                | The world is grey, the mountains old  |
 | PC Support                     | The forge's fire is ashen cold        |
 | Rutherford Appleton Laboratory | No harp is wrung, no hammer falls     |
 | cs@letterbox.rl.ac.uk          | The darkness dwells in Durin's halls. |