Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos concert - USA

From: Niall Ives Gaffney <niall@marple.as.utexas.edu>
Date: 10 May 1994 15:37:04 GMT
Subject: Re: Tori Amos concert - USA
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1994May6.185411.25755@alw.nih.gov> Chris Gonna' Find Ray
Charles Tate, fixer@faxcsl.dcrt.nih.gov writes:
>The radio station WHFS (Annapolis, MD) had an interview this morning
>with Tori Amos's mother.  Apparently, Tori's on tour in Europe right now,
>and will be coming over to this country in a month or two.

Does any one have a schedual, or more importantly (to me at least) IS
TORI GOING TO PLAY IN AUSTIN ANYTIME SOON!!! I saw Sara McLachlan at the
Backyard here, and, once I got over the excasy that entailed, thought
this would be the PERFECT place for Tori to play. If anyone has an in
with her, tell her we would LOVE to have her here, and that playing under
the stars amoungst the live oaks in the Texas Hill Country is something
you just can't pass up!!!