Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: <very short> Re: ...tis I that moan and groaneth

From: neile@u.washington.edu (Neile Graham)
Date: 6 May 1994 20:03:26 GMT
Subject: Re: <very short> Re: ...tis I that moan and groaneth
To: rec-music-gaffa@cs.washington.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@news.u.washington.edu

In article <2prh6m$jvr@Mercury.mcs.com>, Jorn Barger <jorn@MCS.COM> wrote:

[stuff omitted]

>Thanks.  Your cowardice and selfishness are now clearly on record.

And so is yours.  You have been asked *repeatedly* to keep this stuff of
rec.music.gaffa.

Everyone would be delighted if you would start posting about Kate and
stop posting about this stuff.  Just do everyone a favour, including
yourself, and stop and no one will ask you to be quiet.

> I WILL DROP MY FIGHT FOR JUSTICE, IF OTHERS WILL DROP THEIR ATTACKS.

No one is attacking you, Jorn, you're attacking yourself and bringing on
much new illwill upon yourself which can't be good for you. I'm a lurker
and rarely post much but am driven to because this stuff is driving me
crazy and taking up my time.

*Please* no more about your problems with other people on r.m.g.  Live
and let live.

OB KaTe:  I have copies of singles for sale if anyone is interested:  the
U.S. "Eat the Music" ($4ppd) and import UK "Rubberband Girl"
picturedisc ($8ppd), and UK "The Red Shoes" pt. 1 ($8).  Please email if
you're interested.

--Neile
neile@u.washington.edu