Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Work

From: Stark Kirk <STARK_KIRK@MUSIC.LIB.MATC.EDU>
Date: Wed, 04 May 94 10:51:31 CDT
Subject: This Woman's Work
To: <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

How would I find a copy of This Woman's Work, and how much
should I expect to pay for it?  Is my first born enough, or is that
only good as a downpayment?

Is Kate's movie going to be screened in America at anytime soon?

And I love Kate because she's the most literate songwriter in the
known universe...

K.J. Stark
That's Mr. FAG to you!                E-Mail:  STARK_KIRK@MUSIC.LIB.MATC
                                               .EDU
"Suddenly someone hands you a TAMBOURINE!"
                                -Sandra Bernhard