Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This Woman's Work

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu (lasagna breeze)
Date: Wed, 4 May 94 23:07:37 EDT
Subject: Re: This Woman's Work
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Stark Kirk <STARK_KIRK@MUSIC.LIB.MATC.EDU> sez:
>How would I find a copy of This Woman's Work, and how much
>should I expect to pay for it?  Is my first born enough, or is that
>only good as a downpayment?

there are still a few copies of this out and about. keep an eye on any
non-chain record store in your area first (i saw the box this evening
at vintage vinyl in woodbridge, nj in fact though i didn't check on the
price). take a look in goldmine magazine as there might be a copy
advertising therein.

as far as price goes, that's a toughie. if you find one of the canadian
reissues, it should cost somewhere about $100 or so. if you find either
of the english or japanese issues, expect to pay more (remember that
these things were going fo ~$160 when it was first released).

woj