Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I'm sure I'm not the only one..

From: stevenson@ssc.wisc.edu
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 19:31:14 -0500
Subject: I'm sure I'm not the only one..
To: "love-hounds@uunet.uu.net"@ssc.wisc.edu

Well, I'm convinced.  It's time to unsubscribe.  Whomever Jorn and all these
other folks are, please learn some edicate on the computer.  A discussion list
is just that, a list.  It is not a club that people are pushed in and out  of.
Folks who use the internet to make friends (or in this case enemies) woul best
be advised to send mail, as always, DIRECTLY.  I will be unsubscribing today, so
flame away if you must.  I can only assume today's posting has driven people
away in droves.  It's a shame.  Certainly an argument for only allowing
moderated discussions on the internet.

john