Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

thanks, all

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 1994 22:15:11 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: thanks, all
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Thanks to all who offered suggestions as to where woj and I can rest our
weary heads on Sunday after the Kon.  Interestingly enough, my travel goddess
had just suggested the Regent Palace when I read here that Scott Telford will
be staying there as well, so that's where we'll be.

In case anybody cares, woj and I and Peter Manchester will be arriving on the
same flight on Saturday morning.  woj and I will be making our way to Cambridge
for the day and night, then returning to London for the Big Event on Sunday.
Alas, we must depart again on Monday afternoon, but hopefully not before
seeing a bit of London first!

See you all there!

*Meredith A. Tarr               New Haven, CT USA            meth@delphi.com*
*"Sure,she's female,she plays piano,she's on nodding terms with the fairies,*
* but all [Tori] Amos has in common with [Kate] Bush is that there's no one *
* like either of them." - from Western Australian review of _Under The Pink_*