Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

help!

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 1994 22:56:12 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: help!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

I can't believe I'm going to London in a week!  :> :> :>

The only catch is...

Sunday night after the Kon, woj and I don't have a place to stay at the
moment.  The previous leads I had gotten didn't work out, and I've got
my travel goddess working overtime trying to find a nice, cheap place to
stay that's not too far away from Leicester Square, but she hasn't had any
luck yet and time's running out.  So, if any Love-Hounds out there live in
the London vicinity and can recommend a nice, cheap hotel that's not too
far from the Kon venue, ***please*** send me e-mail ASAP!  Thanks...  and
see y'all next weekend!

(I hear rumours that IED will be making an appearance... could we really
be so blessed?)

Oh... and this whole Kate/fox thing... Valerie said it better than I could,
I agree with her 100%.  If Kate were male, would anyone even consider putting
a line like, "Yeah, and he's a real babe" in the FAQ?  I don't think so.  It
would just be too silly.

|Meredith Tarr              New Haven, CT  USA               meth@delphi.com|
|"and there is a love that's inherently given a kind of blindess offered to |
| deceive and in that light of forbidden joy oh I know I won't receive it " |
|                                               - Sarah McLachlan, "Wait"   |