Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

20th Century Fox

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 94 11:41:33 PDT
Subject: 20th Century Fox
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi -

First, my opinions:

The "fox" line offends a lot of folk, and whether you agree with it or not
(or its sentiments), no one would miss it if it goes.  Plus, the whole line,
whether or not you agree with it, sounds rather immature.  Therefore, I say,
get rid of it.  (Now that I think about it, someone could state this whole
paragraph about ME!)

Now, the facts:

I'm surprised that no one has pointed out the obvious:  Kate Bush is NOT
a fox.  She's a lion!

- Stev0 the Lionhearted

"Or would you rather be a fish?" - Der Bingel