Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Defending myself against slanders

From: jorn@mcs.com (Jorn Barger)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 1994 11:50:10 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Defending myself against slanders
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

Sorry for the bandwidth, I'll keep this brief, but *lots* of people
could have attested I wrote the original FAQ, and that Ron offered to
take it over later.  Chris *used* to know this very well (I'm looking
for a quote where he acknowledges it).

I've now gotten a copy of Chris's response to my "so much hate"
message-- there's so many falsifications that I will be *briefly*
addressing several others, here, shortly.

To check these references in the archives from a well-connected Unix
site, type:

ftp ftp.uu.net
cd usenet/rec.music.gaffa/archives/1991 [or 1992, etc.]
binary

and then "get Mail40.Z" (or whichever number).  When the file is received
you use "uncompress Mail40.Z" to uncompress it.

Here's the first posting of the FAQ, from Mail40.Z:
===