Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate: The FAQ

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 18:06:07 PDT
Subject: Kate: The FAQ
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

For you new folks just joining us, or for those who forgot, I have to
defend Jorn here.  He did indeed write the entire FAQ.  He's being modest,
so I should also remind you that he wrote "Finnigan's Wake", most of the
plays most people mistakinly attribute to Shakespeare, the entire body of
works one "Thomas Pynchon" stole from him, and several bits of The New
Testament.  What a certain devious Mr. Ron Hill did was take the FAQ
Jorn wrote, re-wrote it ever so slightly, got into a time machine, went back
in time, and posted it MONTHS before Jorn had a chance to, thus making it
look like Mr. Hill wrote it.  I'm just glad I could clear that up, and Uli,
you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to make the Kate Kommunity
a better place to live without consulting Jorn (who, after all, wrote the
words and music to the entire albums of "The Dreaming" and "Hounds of Love",
but let Kate say she did it) first!

- Stev0 the protector of Truth, Justice, and the Discordian Way

"Today, Lovehounds, Tomorrow, The World!" - Emperor Jorn