Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Requesting info. about KaTe songs

From: oxygen.aps1.anl.gov@mcs.anl.gov (Cyndy Bresloff)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 15:46:18 GMT
Subject: Re: Requesting info. about KaTe songs
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@mcs.anl.gov

While yer all at it:

Anyone know anything about the meaning behind the song
"Delius (Song of Summer)" on _Never Forever_??

I came across the name Delius in a novel I'm reading (_The Philosopher's
Stone_ by Colin WIlson) as being a poet - from what time period/country
of origin I forget.... 1st time I've ever heard of this name, except
from that song!  Anyhow, I'm assuming this is the same Delius referred
to in the song.

Anybody know??

-Cyndy

"Don't need no crystal ball                   Cyndy Bresloff
 Don't fall for a magic wand                  Advanced Photon Source
 We humans have in all                        Argonne National Laboratory
 We perform the miracles" ---Kate Bush        bresloff@oxygen.aps1.anl.gov