Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush

From: jorn@MCS.COM (Jorn Barger)
Date: 24 Apr 1994 22:31:48 -0500
Subject: Re: (diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <m0pvB4D-000AF8C@zoodle.robin.de>,
Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de> wrote:

>This FAQ may be redistributed in its entirety in any form on any medium,
>even be sold.

Newcomers should understand that, although my name appears nowhere on it,
large portions of this faq are minimal paraphrases of my original work,
which I asked to be withdrawn on the grounds that I completely abhor
the atmosphere of totalitarianism that has become the accepted norm
on r.m.g.

I consider Uli's 'generosity' entirely bogus.