Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: German Eat The Music single

From: aj796@freenet.carleton.ca (Tippi Chai)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 01:56:32 GMT
Subject: Re: German Eat The Music single
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@freenet.carleton.ca

In a previous article, uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel) says:

>(anyone seen the new Canadian single?)

I didn't get gaffa for four days, so I guess my message has been
suspended in ... LIMBO!  I repeat, there is *NO* new Canadian single,
nor is there likely to be any more from TRS.  The only official single
is RBG.  ASIL is released as a promo single to radio & TV stations only.
This info came from Karen Klug of EMI-Canada.

I have only recently "discovered" the online catalogue of the
Toronto Public Library, reachable via modem.  I looked under Bush, Kate
and found 7 copies of TWS, and a total of *27* copies of TRS, almost
all of which have been checked out and requests queued.  No, they didn't
have any Happy Rhodes in any of the twenty-odd branches :-)
--
Tippi Chai, Toronto, ON, Canada             aj796@freenet.carleton.ca
"It's really happenin' to ya!" Kate Bush    "My past is warpaint" Happy Rhodes