Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe Laser Discs

From: elke@willow.usask.ca (Nathan Elke)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 1994 06:43:24 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: KaTe Laser Discs
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello. I was wondering if the following KaTe videos are on laser disc as
well as video tape (I've seen the tapes in stores, but I want them on LD
if possible):
	The Sensual World (I'm pretty sure I saw it on LD in the States,
			   but not 100% sure)
	The Single File
	Live at the Hammersmith

Are there any other videos I'm missing of the list? I already have The
Whole Story on LD.

--
 | "Caught in the tunnel, an ambulance howls. A men's room attendant is    |