Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: r.m.g difficulties

From: i23mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 94 14:50:07 +0100
Subject: Re: r.m.g difficulties
To: love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I'm using a Unix Sun system of some sorts, with "Mail Tool V3"
(I think you know more about this sort of things than I do...)
And I accidently posted a letter with an "attachment", an extra file.
Could this thing have caused the "glitch" that stopped the digest?

Mikael Jakonen                                     That cloud looks like rain

i23mikja@gandalf.his.se                                  Live Long and Prosper