Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Web Service

From: Richard J Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 94 10:08:17 +1030
Subject: Kate Web Service
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I have been overrrun with work the past few weeks, and have
had little time left to work on the Kate Web service, however
I STILL really want to get this Web service going!

I had an idea for its name:

             Experiment IV - The Kate Bush Web Service

I have taken up a person's idea to start scanning sheet music for
Kate Bush's songs. I am using the Kate Bush Complete book, as thats
all I have access to. There is ALOT of sheet music there.

I will be building an archive, as soon as I finish the photocopying
and decide on what scan DPI is best for readability. Any ideas?

My guess is that I need a scan thats readable on the screen AND
another one that prints high quality sheet music printouts.

Anyone who has currently finished their own Kate Web stuff please
email me the URLs.

(For those who have Mosaic access, I invite you to check out the
Service here at my work)

Thanks.

PS. What's been happening to this digest!!
    This is the first one I have received this week, and its
    Friday!

--
   .------.   Richard Frost                   _--_|\             .------.
(}/`HI  hi|   rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au     /      \ Adelaide   |HI  hi'\{)