Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Seattle Tori concert pre-function

From: Mark Hanson <markhan@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 94 15:38:38 PST
Subject: Seattle Tori concert pre-function
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

A small handful of us are getting together for dinner and/or drinks
before the Tori concert in Seattle on Sunday.  We'll be meeting at
Giorgio's Bar and Grill, 4720 University Way NE, 525-4493, say 6:00 to
6:30. They have a full bar, sandwiches, Italian and Greek food, etc.
When you show up, tell them you're with the Tori Amos party.  This is
close enough to walk for those of us who still remember what it's like
to be a student.  The rest of us can just drive from there to the
underground garage.  I expect parking to be ok on a Sunday night, and
with assigned seating, we can show up at 7:55 with no problem.

I've also posted to rdt, though I'm not on that mailing list.

mark hanson