Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New KT was on US MTV

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 1994 04:42:15 -0700
Subject: Re: New KT was on US MTV
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I wrote:
->"And So Is Love" was played on US MTV's 120 Minutes (3/13).
->It's possible they'll play it again next week, but not that probable
->IMO.  I thought people would want to know anyway before it's too late!

No such luck.  A very very short Sarah McLachlan interview clip was
shown after her US "Possession" video though.

/-\ |_ |= ><  arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu (MST=GMT-7) MST3k 42 KT
"The night is my companion; the solitude my guide."  -- Sarah McLachlan