Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Next Single

From: ea965@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Jon Haverman)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 94 18:18:09 -0500
Subject: Next Single
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I noticed in the last digest that people were wondering what the
next single was going to be. Well I saw an ordering sheet that
listed "So In Love" to be available March 7th as a CD single,
12" single and 7" single; then the limited edition (UK) Cd single
will be available March 14th. Hope this sheds some light
on everyone, especially Karen.

I have the "Q" and "VOX" magazines with Kate on the cover
available for sale at $10 a piece + shipping. First come
first serve.

JON