Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thanks for NPR_KATE!

From: Ben Burch <Burch_Ben@msmail.wes.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 1994 16:38:43 GMT
Subject: Thanks for NPR_KATE!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@wes.mot.com (Operator)

Hi!  I finally downloaded the NPR_KATE.ZIP file from wuarchive.

Many thanks to the person who sampled and posted this.

For the mac users out there, "ZipIt" is quite able to extract the
archive, and "SoundConverter Pro" can make it into a System 7
"double-clickable" sound.  Both utilities are on wuarchive.

"I don't speak for Motorola; They don't speak for me."
-Ben Burch                    | Motorola Wireless Data Group:
Ben_Burch@msmail.wes.mot.com  | Good PDAs go EVERYWHERE.