Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: You're The One -- NOT

From: mk59200@cs.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 1994 10:15:30 GMT
Subject: Re: You're The One -- NOT
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@cs.tut.fi (#Kotilo NEWS system )

    > Does anyone believe that Kate's ever experienced this?
    > Or anything much like it?

So what? Do you believe that she has ever been a burglar ("There Goes
A Tenner"), or jumped off a bridge with a rocket tied on her back
("Rocket's tail")? Have you ever heard of "fiction"?

    > 3) Cheesy mono synth line.  Tackiest little fill I've
    > heard in 20 years.

Synth? There aren't any synths on "You're The One". Are you perhaps
referring to the Hammond organ or the electric piano?

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cs.tut.fi