Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hard to find CDs

From: mkelly@ucs.att.com (Michael Kelly)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 1994 15:53:25 GMT
Subject: Hard to find CDs
To: uunet!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ucseng.ucs.att.com

I understand that KB has a live album in vinal and other vinal EPs which have been released or promoed over the years as each new album came out.  The booklet that comes with "The Whole Story" displays the covers of several other KB releases which I can't find on CD.

Does anybody know how/where I can find this material on CD?

I am also interested in finding a CD version of "The Dreaming" which has the complete liner notes (lyrics, musical acknowlegements, etc.).  The copy I have--and all copies that I have seen in the stores--only have a one-page insert for the album cover, not the original liner notes or booklet.

Any help from the Kate Bush netters in regards to these queries is highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Michael Kelly

******
All opinions expressed herein are solely my own and
not those of my employer.