Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: December WBMA in the USA

From: oplinger%minerva@uunet.UU.NET (Brian Oplinger)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 1994 17:21:11 GMT
Subject: Re: December WBMA in the USA
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: oplinger%ra@uunet.UU.NET

In article <9402071433.tn182809@aol.com> freeform@aol.com writes:
> [...]
published in the USA. It was, on the B-side of the 12" of Experiment IV,
together with Wuthering Heights (new vocal).<<<

>I had wondered about an Experiment IV 12", but according to the _Illustrated
>Collector's Guide to Kate Bush_ book, that single wasn't released in the
>USA...

Well, I have a 12" Experiment IV that I bought for $3.99 (that's what
the price sticker says [I happened to be looking at it over the
weekend]) at a local store and it sure looks like a domestic vinyl 12
to me. Its in a plain sleeve with a sticker that says Experiment IV on
it. Althought I do not remember DWBMA on the other side, it may be
there, will have to check when I get home tonight.

--
brian
oplinger@ra.crd.ge.com (this should work best to reply to me)

<#include standard.disclaimer>