Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: airplay..

From: ddelruss@liberty.uc.wlu.edu (Damien Z. Del Russo)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 1994 16:45:40 GMT
Subject: Re: airplay..
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I think the only time I have ever heard Kate on the radio was when I first
bought my car about 4 years ago, it was the first song I heard.  I am
pretty sure it was Running Up That Hill...I listened even though there was
tons of static.  I knew it was a good omen.  Anyway, it is sort of good to
hear that Kate is being played some...I guess.  I kind of like having her
all to myself though (radio is PUBLIC...I hate when DJ's give their
shallow opinions of the music, etc, especially when it is my favorite
stuff).  Well, thanks for the info...
Damien