Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Under the Pink Ivy

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 1994 23:59:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Under the Pink Ivy
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin) writes:
> Karen Newcombe (kln@crl.com) writes:
> >Bye the way, that innocent who asked what to call a Tori fan is really
> >tempting fate . . . I can think of several creative appellations, mainly
> So far, the best suggestion I've heard from a lurker (Hi, Amy!) was
> "Tori-adore".  Also, I think a good name for the symptom of being a Tori
> fan should be called Tori-ette's Syndrome.  (hi-hat)

How about "Cornflakes"?  ;-)  Would that make Katefans "Rubberbands"?

AlexGibbs arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu |\| | (~, |-| ~|~ |-| /-\ \/\/ |<
"The quality of TV is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle ratings dropeth
to a very tiny percentage share, and, lo, tis gone.  <pause> Of course
Shakespeare would have loved your rating system; 12th Night would have been
lucky to have lasted one."  - Max Headrom, last Max Headroom TV episode