Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Under the Pink Ivy

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 94 17:55:54 PST
Subject: Under the Pink Ivy
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Karen Newcombe (kln@crl.com) writes:

>Bye the way, that innocent who asked what to call a Tori fan is really
>tempting fate . . . I can think of several creative appellations, mainly
>having to do with her habit of grinding her pudendum into the piano bench
>and possible relationship of that action with the unpalatable mating habits
>of . . . oh, well, never mind ;}

Well!  In my long, distinguished career as a Professional Gadfly, I have
been called just about every name imaginable.  But I have NEVER been
called "innocent" before!  Hmph!

So far, the best suggestion I've heard from a lurker (Hi, Amy!) was
"Tori-adore".  Also, I think a good name for the symptom of being a Tori
fan should be called Tori-ette's Syndrome.  (hi-hat)

And we can call folks who are against Tori, "Whigs"!

obkate:  Kate is Swell!

- Stev0 the Tori

"Techno is to music what Etch-a-sketch is to art" - paraphrasing my
fortune of today