Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy

From: CS6347@ACSPR1.acs.brockport.edu
Date: 04 Feb 94 16:16:40 EST
Subject: Cathy
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

re: Cathy being signed at tower
Doug - I was refering to the book Cathy (which is supposedly very rare).
A friend of mine got it before it was even released by writing to the
publisher in England while he was in grad school over there. I guess
the story is that the book was canceled before release - anyone know
if this is correct. All I know is that it is impossible to find - although
the .gif pictures I got from ftp.uwp.edu are very nice.
I can see why Kate would be upset about bootlegs. In fact, I don
don't know why someone would want her to sign one. I'm sure most big
Kate fans have better things for her to sign. I wonder how she reacted
to my friends gift - a bootleg copy of Prince's "Crucial."
-chris