Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CD errors

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 4 Feb 1994 17:58:20 GMT
Subject: CD errors
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I was finally able to get a copy of This Womans Live Work.  It arrived
yesterday.  (Its a boot CD with most of KaTe's TV live appearances, for those
who haven't heard of this).  I agree with earlier postings... mostly pretty
bad recordings but worth having if you must have all her live stuff.  I'd like
to know if everybody elses has 2 recording errors (blank spots for about 2
seconds) in Ran Tan Waltz and 2 more quick ones in Wedding List?  This bums me
out as Wedding List is one of my faves.  Did I get a particularly bad pressing
or is this on all the copies?

Also, regarding the Zappa song, Montana, and KaTe.  I would assume that she
played the disc of Zappa's version.  Not that she herself performed it.
Although that would be cool is she did.  I'd love hear her belting out the
"Yippie Yi Yo Ti Yay" part.  KaTe the dental floss tycoon?

cheers,
Glen Davis