Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TNW: Alex Keskeshian

From: vnozick@merle.acns.nwu.edu (Valerie Nozick)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 94 17:44:34 -0600
Subject: TNW: Alex Keskeshian
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Someone mentioned to me that Alex Keshkeshian (or however you spell his
name -- the guy who did the Madonna movie) wanted to do a movie of TNW, but
Kate turned him down.  Anyone know about this?

Valerie Nozick                                      vnozick@merle.acns.nwu.edu

"Basically we're really a bunch of rock 'n' roll cliches who just wanna get
drunk and have a good time." -- John Taylor of Duran Duran
(don't you just love when the old quotes come back to haunt you?)

"Just being alive, it can really hurt.  And these moments given are a gift
from time." -- Kate Bush
==