Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news spool owner <news@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 1994 12:17:06 -0500
To: watmath!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: kshenson@cayley.uwaterloo.ca (Kelly S Henson)
Subject: Kate Bush and Sam Brown
Sender: news@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca (news spool owner)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 1994 17:17:03 GMT

I've been a big fan of both Kate Bush and Sam Brown for several years now.  In my mind, I've always put them in the same catagory, both of them being very expressive songwriters and singers.  Does anyone agree with me?  It's my opinion that everyone who is a Kate Bush fan would very likely like Sam Brown, especially her "april moon" and"43 Minutes" albums.  Anyone else a fan of the two of them?

Long live 'em both.

Kelly Scott