Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HELP! Need news of Kate Convention!

From: elana@netcom.com (Elana Beach)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 1994 22:36:48 GMT
Subject: HELP! Need news of Kate Convention!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

For some reason, I have not seen any new articles from .gaffa in my newsfeed
for about 2 weeks now, and I KNOW there is no way folks could be silent here
that long.

So if there has been any discussion of the the upcoming Kate convention in
England, I have completely missed it.  If something is happening, and we
have a date, a time, a venue and prices to get in, somone please let me
know.  I have a chance of being in England in mid-March for a music festival
of an electronic sort, and if it turns out that the Kate convention is
happening there around the same time, I am going to FIGHT to somehow be
there!  :)

Someone *please* let me know what is happening with the convention so far!
Any news would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

-Elana