Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on NPR sound file

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 94 22:34 CST
Subject: Kate on NPR sound file
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Chris here,

   I've uploaded a 8-bit, 11-khz .WAV format audio file of the NPR
interview to:

/pub/MSDOS_UPLOADS/multimedia/audio

   of:

wuarchive.wustl.edu

I made a .au format version, but it was so much trouble uploading the
one file (neither rz or kermit worked, and I ultimatley had to install
SLIP - talk about fun) that I decided to let somebody else have some fun
too.

   It's 2521951 bytes, so I wouldn't recomend trying to get this sucker
via ftp-mail, unless you wish to be forever in your sysadmin's thoughts.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)

P.S. Still no rec.music.gaffa. Has anyone posted a message to alt.wee.willie.
wisner?