Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate single tracks

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 1994 17:01:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Kate single tracks
To: a70901@uwasa.fi (Mikko Suhonen)
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

> As I don't have the money to purchase the 'This Woman's Work'-set, I've
> decided to find all the Kate Bush singles, that include songs NOT
> on the albums.

It will be much more (2-3 times) cheaper to buy the boxed set. Some of the
singles are rare and especially when in good condition quite expensive.
For some singles I've paid more than the cheapest offer of the box I've
heard of, though these singles didn't have b-sides not availlable on anything
cheaper. But several of the singles you would need go for > $20.

> Could someone give me the list of other Kate singles with non-album tracks?

Ah well, that's not an easy task, since there are a lot of the b-sides that
are on more than one of the singles. I'm currently compiling a discography
and just added a chapter with a song-to-disc index. Expect it soon.

Bye,

Uli

--
Will quote Douglas Adams for food - David Dixon
Will feed Douglas Adams for quotes - Alex Gibbs